About Leadership Summit
Leadership Summit is an immersive weekend leadership retreat for students. The Summit will introduce students to key leadership concepts and the practical applications for every day life. This will be accomplished by utilizing large group sessions and placing students in small groups to process content and form more meaningful connections with peers. More information on future Leadership Summits to come!
- Enrolled as a full-time student at UGA
- Current 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year undergraduate students or graduate/professional students
- Interested in enhancing leadership skills
- Available for the entirety of the Leadership Summit weekend
- Submit registration fee and waiver
As a result of participating in Leadership Summit, students will be able to:
- Examine their personal identities, articulate lived experiences, and understand how they impact their leadership practice
- Describe their leadership style by identifying values and reflecting on the role they play in a team setting
- Identify a change they would like to see in the world and create an action plan
- Form connections with peers and communicate with people outside their circle of influence
Frequently Asked Questions
Check back to register for an upcoming Leadership Summit!
More information to come!
To get the most out of Leadership Summit, it is important that you are present for all the sessions. As a result, you will be unable to participate in the Leadership Summit if you have a conflict with one of the sessions. Check back for information on future leadership programs!