Do you consider yourself a leader? Engagement, Leadership, and Service believes all students have the capacity to be a leader and that leadership is an ongoing and developmental process. Leadership Workshops provide your group with the opportunity to dive into a topic & learn practical skills for how to enhance their personal leadership. Workshops are available for groups, student organizations, or academic classes.
About the ELS
- Communication & Collaboration
- Group Dynamics & Teambuilding
- Provides opportunity for group to get to know one another better through a shared experience
- Creates language among the group that can be used to navigate challenges
- Enhances understanding and awareness of personal leadership styles and how they impact a group setting
Don’t see a topic you are looking for? For information about personalized leadership workshops, contact Lori Crawford at email@example.com.